Drusilla (Dee) Blackman, President
Pre-Professional Specialist and Application PositioningTM for all studentsDrusilla Dee Blackman has had a long and varied career in the field of college admissions. She herself was an Ivy League student. Education Brown University: Bachelor of Science Degree Yale University: Master of Arts Degree (Clinical Psychology) The Wharton School: Master of Business Administration (Marketing) Dee’s training in both psychology and marketing aids her in understanding the needs of her students and families and assists her in helping them make the best choices in applying to college. Experience Dee has evaluated thousands of students over her 30 year career. She knows what a selective college is looking for in an application and how to help her clients stand out in the applicant pool.
- Columbia University – Dean of Undergraduate Admissions
- Harvard University – Dean of Graduate Admissions
- New Jersey State University – Dean of Admissions
- Institutional Consultant
- Assisted colleges in strengthening the quality of their freshman classes.
- Independent College Consultant
- Successfully assists students in gaining admission to the top colleges in this country.
- Has been invited to provide expert opinions on television and in legal proceedings.
Learn more about The Ivy Dean’s consulting services here. For more information, call (845) 826-5310 or click here to contact The Ivy Dean today!
On paper, I am by no means a perfect student. However, thanks to my Application Positioning, I was able to maximize the strengths that I bring to a college to compensate for other factors. Thanks to The Ivy Dean Team, I will be attending Princeton University, my dream school, in the fall.
Dee provided excellent advice and guidance throughout the application process. Her overall expertise in admissions, professionalism and warmth made the experience a great one. I was thrilled that I was accepted to several of the most selective colleges in the country and will be attending Stanford in the fall.”